Reading assignment: Agre and Rotenberg 10; Koerner 2003; Tag You're it; I Didn't Buy it for Myself
1. Pick a technology that causes privacy concerns (feel free to pick something related to your class project if it makes sense for this assignment). Perform a literature review to find out what has been written about privacy concerns related to this technology. Write up a literature review that describes what you found and includes a minimum of four citations.
2. For the technology you picked in question 1, prepare a table similar to Table 1 in the I Didn't Buy it for Myself paper that lists privacy risks, possible consequences, and examples of parties to whom personal information might be exposed.
3. For the technology you picked in question 1, prepare a table similar to Table 2 in the I Didn't Buy it for Myself paper that describes how you can apply the OECD principles to address some of the privacy concerns.
4. For the technology you picked in question 1, prepare a set of guidelines or principles for deploying the technology in ways that minimize privacy risks.
5. Do part 5 of the mini project (this must be done as a group).