- 9 to 5 (Balkovich, Bikson, and Bitko)
- Myths and Facts about HIPAA
- Workplace Privacy
- A Brief Summary of the HIPAA Medical Privacy Rule
- [Optional: HPP Privacy Guide, Presidential Health]
1. Write a short summary of each chapter or article in the reading assignment (2-5 sentences each). After each summary (in a separate paragraph) provide a "highlight" for that chapter. This can be something new you learned that you found particularly interesting, a point you would like to discuss further in class, a question the chapter did not fully answer, something you found confusing, a point you disagree with, or anything else you found noteworthy. [50 points]
2. Attend Batya Friedman's lecture on Friday, November 18 at noon in CIC. Write up a short (one page) report summarizing the lecture and discussing points you found interesting. [50 points]
Write a short (one page) report summarizing Michael Shamos' lecture in class on November 21. Summarize the lecture and discuss points you found interesting.